Admissions AdvisorLos Angeles, California Job ID 201831
Under direct supervision of the Director of Admissions, the Admissions Advisor is responsible for the prospective student entrance process of the campus Admissions department with emphasis on customer service. Assists with gathering information, pre-screening and pre-qualifying potential students. Performs routine clerical, office and data entry tasks. Provides excellent customer service to prospective and enrolled students in accordance with the mission and purpose of the college.
- Minimum of up to two years experience in a counseling or marketing related environment required.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Experience with data entry and multi-line phone aptitude.
- Experience with reception and telephone techniques.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all associate, student and administrative information.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly ethnic and culturally diverse student and associate community.
- Ability to exercise excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to demonstrate strong professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to self-direct, self-pace, multi-task and function well under pressure of deadlines and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Ability to conduct individual or group information sessions.
High school graduate or equivalent required.
American Career College’s commitment to quality education for over 40 years has provided students excellence in hands-on healthcare training at our campuses in Ontario, Los Angeles, and Orange County. American Career College is dedicated to the belief that all students have the right to succeed and reach their full potential. To meet this challenge in postsecondary education, American Career College’s mission is to provide adult learners with the skills and technical knowledge needed for initial employment in entry-level positions. With more than 50,000 graduates, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the support of our communities by educating quality healthcare professionals, collaborating with incredible people, and grow in your own profession.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
American Career College is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“I actually see our work as fulfilling an important need in the community. The changes that occur in a student and graduate’s lives are visible and important.”Mayra A.CAMPUS ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, EDUCATION, ONTARIO ASSOCIATE SINCE 2010
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.