Call Center RepresentativeIrvine, California Job ID 204886
***This is a Hybrid role with a flexible schedule where you will be working 3 days/week in the office and 2 days/week from your home office.***
Responsible for providing excellent Customer Service in accordance with the mission and values of the company. Manages a high volume of inbound and outbound calls for both American Career College and West Coast University. Follows different communication Scripts based on call type. Performs data entry for all inbound inquiry calls (name, address, email, phone number, consents for texting and auto dial, etc.) and warm transfers the call to an Admissions team member based on program of interest and school brand. Receives some inbound calls for campus departments and follows scripts, processes. In some instances, Representative will pre-qualify and schedule appointments for the prospective student to visit the campus and meet with our Admissions team. Places outbound re-contact calls on a daily basis using an automated telephone dialer and updates prospective record with outcomes of call (call attempts, etc.). May perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires basic knowledge of standards and processes within a narrow scope of work.
- Minimum 2 years experience preferred.
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
- Customer Service experience
- A minimum of one to two years’ experience as a Call Center, Customer Service Representative, Receptionist, or office related position.
- Experience with handling a high volume of telephone calls with courtesy, speed, and accuracy.
- Telephone Auto Dialing System experience preferred.
- High School Graduate or equivalent required.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent Customer Service skills (patient, friendly, upbeat attitude).
- Ability to type a minimum of 45 WPM.
- Ability to operate a telephone switchboard and/or telephone automatic dialing system.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including Saturday's.
- Some knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to demonstrate strong professional verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle difficult callers in a professional manner with a goal in mind of completing the call on a positive note.
- Ability to multi-task and function well under pressure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all associate, student, and administrative information.
- Ability for work effectively in a high ethnic and culturally diverse student and associate community.
- Able to multi-task and have great problem solving skills.
- Detail Oriented Bilingual skills are not mandatory, but are an asset.
- CRM knowledge preferred.
Minimum: $18/hr. rate - Maximum $20/hr. rate
American Career College’s commitment to quality education for over 40 years has provided students excellence in hands-on healthcare training at our campuses in Ontario, Los Angeles, and Orange County. American Career College is dedicated to the belief that all students have the right to succeed and reach their full potential. To meet this challenge in postsecondary education, American Career College’s mission is to provide adult learners with the skills and technical knowledge needed for initial employment in entry-level positions. With more than 50,000 graduates, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the support of our communities by educating quality healthcare professionals, collaborating with incredible people, and grow in your own profession.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
American Career College is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“I actually see our work as fulfilling an important need in the community. The changes that occur in a student and graduate’s lives are visible and important.”Mayra A.CAMPUS ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, EDUCATION, ONTARIO ASSOCIATE SINCE 2010
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.