Instructor, Radiography - Full Time
Join our faculty at American Career College and discover an innovative learning environment with a year-round curriculum that puts our students at the heart of everything we do. This unwavering focus translates into the tools, technologies, resources, and support you need to make an impact on their lives, launching the careers of future healthcare leaders. Get ready to collaborate with incredible people, grow in your profession, and move healthcare education in an entirely new direction.
What makes a successful member of the Faculty team at American
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team Player
- Solution Oriented
“Being here for 20 years, I have been able to develop my style and effectiveness as a leader. This place never stops teaching the teachers, educating the educators.”Gohar A. Campus Director, Career Services,
Associate since 1999
We offer a generous benefits package with a wide range of the plans, programs and support you need to thrive.
Day of Service
Our Mission & Culture
Every day at American Career College is the opportunity to shape minds and lift up those around you. When you join us, you’ll discover a vibrant culture that’s filled with opportunity and growth, supported by a passionate team that believes in our mission. We always put our students at the heart of everything we do – our future vocational nurses, radiologic technologists, medical assistants, and more depend on it. Discover what it means to truly believe in the work that you do
SUMMARY: Under the general supervision of the Program Director delivers class and/or clinical instruction according to an approved course syllabus using accepted and effective teaching methods; develops daily lesson plans; advises and tutors students; maintains current and accurate attendance and grade records; remains current in applicable program teaching field; participates in faculty meetings, professional growth activities in the respective field and two (2) in-service training sessions annually. Participates in college activities such as in-services, faculty meetings, student functions, graduation exercises, open houses, new student orientations, and advisory board meetings. Strives for student success by providing quality instruction that results in students’ achievement of course and program objectives, retention of students, and prepares students for entry-level positions in the healthcare field.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of occupational experience in the subject field or closely related field. Of those three (3) years, two (2) years must be full-time clinical experience in diagnostic radiography.
- Preferred at least one (1) year of teaching experience in the subject areas taught or demonstrate prior training in instructional methodology and teaching skills from a formal teacher educational program or any comparable training program or formal in-house training program.
- Baccalaureate degree.
- Must be a graduate from a radiography program accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education or Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or an otherwise recognized training entity (e.g., hospital- based program) in the specialty field or subject area in which they teach.
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification in Radiography
- Current CPR Card.
- To comply with the requirements of the clinical sites, the orders issued by the California Department of Public Health, and other local, state, and federal law and/or regulation, this position requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Minimum: $31.79/ hour
Maximum: $46.10/ hour
American Career College’s commitment to quality education for over 40 years has provided students excellence in hands-on healthcare training at our campuses in Ontario, Los Angeles, and Orange County. American Career College is dedicated to the belief that all students have the right to succeed and reach their full potential. To meet this challenge in postsecondary education, American Career College’s mission is to provide adult learners with the skills and technical knowledge needed for initial employment in entry-level positions. With more than 50,000 graduates, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the support of our communities by educating quality healthcare professionals, collaborating with incredible people, and grow in your own profession.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
American Career College is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.